Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer Re-cap #4

This is The Place Monument
The Robbins clan, minus the men, all went to This is The Place Monument in Salt Lake. We had never been there before. They have a lot of fun things and the kids had lots of fun.
All 12 Robbins grandkids with Nana.

They have a little play area with this train. It's so fun to watch these cousins all play and interact together. They really have so much fun together.

They got to go on horse rides,

pan for gold,
and go for a train ride.
We had a really great time together.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I haven't been there in years. I don't know if any of my kids have ever been. Guess we better put it on the list.

Looks like a great time was had by all.

Kristin said...

How fun! I've been wanting to take my kids there for a long time. We've never been but they'd love it! Maybe next summer!

Whitney said...

I love the picture of all of us on the train! So FUN!!!