Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Re-cap #1

We at the Robbins' household love sports. So summer always involves sports. We started out with a little softball and T-ball. Macy opted out this year, she's so good, I was sad, but supported her decision nonetheless. Through sporting events this summer, we found out Corbin loves grass. To pull, to eat, to lay on, and then to eat some more.
Brigham took his first year of T-ball very serious. So serious, that I thought we might have a fight on the T-ball field. One game another kid ran out and grabbed the ball Brigs was about to pick up. Next thing I know, Brigham was in his face. I asked him later what he had said to the kid. And he told me, "I told him, 'Hey, that was my ball'". He was also telling all the other kids (on both teams) where they were supposed to be and when they needed to run, he would give them a friendly push in the back if they were not paying attention. It definitely suits his macho, ALL boy side. He was so fun to watch. He LOVED it!

Kinsie & Kamryn played on the same softball team this year. Their team had a rough start, but ended up getting 2nd place. It was really fun to see them work together and make a come back. Of course, I forgot my camera to every game except the last one and with running back and forth to their game and other commitments, I missed catching Kamryn up to bat, so only a picture of Kinsie. But they both did so awesome. I am amazed at how good they are at every sport they play. Love these girls!
Aren't they adorable? And beautiful? Man we are in trouble...

1 comment:

Robin said...

Looks like you had a fun filled summer.

Corbin is so adorable. I don't know how he will ever learn to walk -- there's no way you could ever put him down. He just looks so snuggly.

So glad you and your family are doing well.