Monday, August 2, 2010

A Special Day

July 10th was a special day for our family, we were able to combine Macy's Baptism and Corbin's Blessing. It was a beautiful, tear filled day. Oh how I love the blessings that come from living the Gospel. I love days like these where you feel that you are making good choices and doing what you are supposed to in this life. There is a sense of fulfillment. And to know that these beautiful children have extra help. I want to protect and shield them, and I know no other better way then to provide them with Priesthood Blessings. Truly, a wonderful, beautiful, special day.




6 comments:

jen said...

What a great day. Love the picture of him in all white and the bumbo seat draped as well.
Whoever invented those seats--why didn't you do it sooner, so all my kids could use one!

jen said...

P.S. Love the header picture!
And I'm teaching upstairs in the Wilkinson center from 10-noon and 1:30-3:30 Tuesday and Wednesday. If you can find me!

Kristin said...

How awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. You will always have great memories of that day. I love the picture of all of your kids. They are all adorable!

Valorie said...

Love the beautiful pictures!! What a great post.

Jen said...

What a great day! Such beautiful kids!!!

Cami said...

Cute pictures!!! Corbin is so full of smiles:) What a great day:)