Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My little guy's Big day!


Today was Brigham's first day of Preschool. Man I think I'm feeling more melancholy than I have with any of the kids. Maybe it's because he's my baby (for now anywho!). I just kept thinking he's too little and then I would look at him and go, oh yeah, he's gotten so big. I think sometimes we as mothers don't notice how big until big events like this. We block it all out, we're in denial and then one day I'm sure I'm going to say, "Wait, he just started preschool, he can't be going on a mission!"Goofy Pics!!!

In front of his preschool & sitting at his table! What a cutie!!!

3 comments:

Valorie said...

Great pictures. What a cutie. I miss my kids being that age.

Paula said...

I think he looks so handsome and adorable! Time just marches on by. Before we know it we will be exchanging wedding invitations. Yikes! Let me change that...just pretend he isn't getting older. It is easier that way!

Whitney said...

Oh Brigham you are the cutest kid alive! I love these pics Kris I just want to pick him up and squeeze him :)