Thursday, August 20, 2009

Crawdad Fishin'

Our good friends, the Dunns, invited us to go crawdad fishin' again this year! My kids love it! We haven't gone for 4 years and luckily this time Kamryn didn't fall in the lake again. Unfortunately I haven't been able to go either time, maybe next year! I guess after you catch the crawdads you cook them up for dinner. I asked the kids if they tasted like shrimp. "No, kind of like chicken, but their not very good!" Thanks Dunns!
Kinsie, after pulling up her catch.

Kinsie and Brigham waiting for a crawdad to bite.

Macy's not afraid to hold a crawdad!

Neither is Kamryn!

Love this picture of my beautiful Macy girl!

Good friend, Cessalea Dunn.

Good friend, Jen Labrum.

The Frandsen kids, Gabe and Ava.
Good friends, Tara and Paul Frandsen.

3 comments:

martha corinna said...

I read about your illness on Facebook Kristen. I'm sorry, I had no idea. Maybe I can stop by and see you after I send my two oldest to school. What do you think?

Kristen said...

Martha, I would love to see you! Anytime!

Cami said...

GROSS!!! They ate them, your poor kids they think everything taste like chicken cause there Dad makes them eat anything that flies, walks and i guess crawls.