Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brigham's Mess

Okay, so this happened a while ago, but I felt like it was worthy of being documented. Last spring, as most of you know, was physically really tough on me. Well one day, I just couldn't handle it anymore and laid down to rest. The girls were in school and I should have known better, I woke up to this lovely mess! Brigham had gotten out the flour, sugar, brown sugar, powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar, hot cocoa and threw in a banana just for fun!
They were so mixed up that I had to throw EVERYTHING out! The full one there on the left, well when I dumped out, I found a surprise inside, a cup and a big piece of banana!
Brigham upset for getting in trouble, I do have to admit, he let me sleep, didn't bug me once!
Had to take pictures and document this moment. He reminded me of my brother Brian, I'll never forget finding him on the kitchen floor covered in flour when he was about this same age!

3 comments:

Angie said...

What is amazing is that he confined the mess right to that space! The rest of the kitchen is spotless. Looks like he knew exactly what he was doing and the recipe he wanted to use! Gotta love it.

Ashlyn made a similar mess once, except it was in the pantry and it was with peanut butter. In her hair, all over her clothes, and spread throughout the pantry. I still find chunks of peanut butter on food storage cans occasionally and that was when we lived in PG!

Valorie said...

Kristin, I didn't know you had a blog till you posted on mine! I love it! What a great mom you are to take pictures at such times, and not just lose it, like I have done many times. You are my hero. :)

Cami said...

BRIGHAM!!!! I would of died, good thing you took a picture cause now you can look back and laugh:)