Saturday, August 8, 2009

Enjoying the Summer

Lake Powell (just saying it makes me sigh.....)
Ty and the girls cliff jumping!
(I actually did it too, but won't gross you out by showing myself in a swimsuit!)
Cute Toby on the boat!
Brigham, watching his sisters and dad cliff jumping.
Beautiful Sunset
Hiking to the indian ruins.
We have had a couple of fun family trips this month. First Lake Powell, one of our favorite places and then up to my parent's cabin, one of our other favorite places. It's amazing to me how different these two places look and are, but yet I find them both so beautiful in their own ways. There is something peaceful about spending time with your favorite people in beautiful places.

Me and the kids in front of the cabin.
Toby and Brigham, veggin'.
Ty and the kids on the 4 wheeler.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Oh what a cute little Fam!!! Looks like fun:)

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

What a great vacation!