Saturday, September 5, 2009

BYU Football

What an amazing game tonight. I was truly impressed with the BYU team. They were up against a formidable opponent, yet they never gave up the fight. The crazy thing is that my heart keeps going to the poor Oklahoma team. This must have been a devastating loss for them. I love sports, but wish that there didn't always have to be a loser. No matter how you look at it, there is always a loser, no way around it. Of course my mind than goes to life. I am so grateful that in life there doesn't HAVE to be a loser. There are those that choose that path, but life is such that we can ALL win. We just have to persevere. I like to think that I am like the BYU team tonight. I am up against a formidable opponent, yet I continue to fight.

2 comments:

Valorie said...

Kristin, what a great thought. I don't like people to lose either, but it was a fun game to watch.

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

Todd wishes he was there.