Friday, November 27, 2009

New Pictures




I took these pictures tonight. He's been really a good baby so far. He eats like he's starving and it's his last meal. It's actually quite funny. The nurses all commented about it. He gulps up the whole bottle in a couple minutes flat. He's starting to slow down a little and I hope that continues because he does urp a lot of it up. (I think because he gulps it down so fast). Ty is a fast eater, so I told him he gets it from his dad. Today was a good day and we're hoping tonight is a little better than last.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh he is such a cutie! I can't wait until I can hold him:)

Angie said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to the Robbins family!

Cami said...

Oh he is so cute! I feel the same way Whit does I can't wait to hold him:)

Ruth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is such a cutie. Have you named him yet? :)

Jana said...

I am so happy for you. He is a beautiful baby. Can't wait to meet him in person. Is there a name, yet?