Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baby's First Bath

Today, I gave the baby his first bath. I also took these other cute pictures.

Today has been a really good day. He hasn't been fussy hardly at all. We also had some really great awake time. He seemed like he was recognizing my voice and kept reaching for my face. He was so wide awake and just looking around, I wished there was a way to freeze that moment in time and record it for my memory. He is so cute and I am thoroughly enjoying my time with him. I miss my other kids so much and wish I was home with Ty and them, but I also know that it seems like forever right now, but in the whole scheme of things it really isn't that long. So I am trying to enjoy each moment I have with just me and him.
PS No, he still doesn't have a name, every name we come up with doesn't seem to fit. We keep thinking it will come. It's also one of those things that Ty & I just haven't really had the time to sit down and have a heart to heart about it, but we will, eventually.



7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Dear Kristen,

You asked for boys name how about Logan. I was watching the BYU football game on Saturday and their outstanding cornerbacks name was Logan. He was quite the athlete also dad said he
liked the name Cort. My favorite name still is Beck because of Beckstead I'm sure what ever you pick after awhile it will become his name.
Love Cynthia

Cami said...

OH I know babies don't love there first bath, but I love it!!! There is nothing better than a yummy jergens smelling baby:) That little outfit look so cute him:) What a cute little no namer:) I think my mom might be right just name him and eventually it will fit! Good Luck

Kim said...

Kristen, we just back in town and heard the great news. He is adorable and we are so happy for you. I'm sure you'll come up with an awesome name. best wishes!

Sara White said...

What about naming him for your husband. Ty is a good name!

Whitney said...

What a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well and we just cant wait until we get to see him:)

Happiness Multiplied said...

Picking a name is so hard. It is worse when you adopt because there is just not much time and for us us we didn't want to get our hopes up until placement happened. Jarom and I struggled like crazy with Jaden's name. We told our birthmom we would have one for her and we litereally were deciding on our way to the agency for placement. We kept going between Jaden and Ashton.

He is defintely a cutie!

Cynthia said...

Dear Kris,
Brigham asked me if I had a kid that he could play with on the ride back to pick Kinsie up from piano. I told him that I did and that he works for Classy Car Buyers. Wow that's where my dad works. Oh really I said his name is Tyran Robbins. "Really" Brigham said "that's my dad's name". "Well" I said "Your dad is my little boy ". He can't be said Brigham he's too big.

Love Cynthia