Thursday, May 13, 2010

BYU Football Spring Practice Game

Ty took the 4 oldest to the BYU football Spring practice game. If you arrive early, the kids can run through some drills and meet the players. They had so much fun. I think Brigham was by far the most excited to go. Driving down, he told Macy, "When I'm on the field, you have to cheer really loud for me."
Kinsie running a drill. (For you Robbins', notice her tongue? Anybody else that reminds you of?)

Kamryn muscling it up with a football player.

Macy running her drill. Can you tell how fast she is? Look at that hair!

Brigham wearing his BYU football uni. (notice the shoulder pads?) The funny thing is that you are supposed to run between the blue things. He ran on top. But with that smile, who cares?
It was a fun day for all. I'm not sure if the kids or Ty enjoyed it more. Okay, of course Ty enjoyed it the most!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun! Brigham looks like he's ready to be on the team!

jen said...

How cool to be on the field with all those athletes. And Brigham's dad isn't much of a fan, is he? Pads! Wow.

Cami said...

WOW! I think your seriously invested:)

Stacy said...

Hey Kristen, I got the rocket shirt at Target.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a blast! I didn't know you could even do that. I'll have to look into taking my kids to one of those.

(By the way, I just stumbled over her from Jen's blog and thought I'd say hi!)

http://paige.ericksonfamily.com