Monday, January 18, 2010

Corbin is Smiling!

At about 4 & 1/2 weeks old, I spotted my first Corbin smile. I thought to myself surely not, he's too little. But the next day, I spotted another. Then Ty spotted one and he has continued smiling more and more each day. We have moved on to giggles and cooing. Oh how I love a baby's smile. Have you ever seen anything as cute or sweet? Just a minute ago he was having some awake time in his swing and I looked over at him and he had this huge smile on his face!
Corbin's beautiful smile.
Corbin giggling.

3 comments:

jen said...

Didn't take you long to update his sidebar picture!
Absolutely adorable!

Cami said...

So cute!!! I wish they would stay little forever(on those good days)

The Classy Kitchen said...

Valorie just told me the story of Corbin. He's adorable. You are amazing. I miss babies so I'm envioius of the time you have with this new little one.