Thursday, December 10, 2009

Visiting Santa

Today was Kinsie's last performance with Manila Magic at University Mall. She has sung in the school chorus every year and loves it. This year she even talked her best friends into joining. I can't believe that next year is Jr. High!
Kinsie is on the far right. To the left of her are her best friends.So after the annual performance, it's tradition to head to the PretzelMaker for soft pretzels. Then onto see Santa.
Corbin & Santa
Macy & Santa
Brigham & Santa
Kinsie & Kamryn did not want to sit on Santa's lap. But I told them that they had to at least be in a picture with their sister and brothers.

The whole thing went surprisingly well. I was a bit concerned venturing out with 5 kids, but we all enjoyed spending the afternoon together, and the girls love to help with Corbin. It definately got me in the Christmas spirit, that is until I realized there are only 15 days til Christmas! Agh!

No comments: