Monday, December 7, 2009

Corbin Tyran Robbins

We officially decided on a name, Corbin Tyran Robbins. Fun coincidence is that his initials are CTR. Corbin is doing great, we are thoroughly enjoying him. When the girls are home, I feel like I don't even get to see him, they hold him and feed him and take care of him. It's pretty cute and pretty great! He still struggles with his tummy, but it's getting better every day. In Louisiana, he was up every night for 3 or 4 hours, just being fussy in the middle of the night. Since we've been home his fussy times tend to be no longer than a couple of hours and they haven't been in the middle of the night. So I actually feel like I'm getting some rest. Plus it helps that since he is being bottle fed, Ty likes to do at least 1 feeding each night. Plus everyone let's me sleep in, in the mornings, so I'm doing pretty well actually. It helps too that I'm being spoiled rotten by all my neighbors. We've had dinner brought in pretty much every night, with leftovers, so I'm covered for lunch too!



There's no picture with Brigham. Well, he hasn't shown a whole lot of interest, plus he threw up the other night. So we are keeping him away. I'll tell you, this whole experience has definitely been more emotionally and mentally exhausting, but it sure is nice to not be so physically exhausted. I actually came home and got my Christmas all up Friday and Saturday. The kids finished the tree decorating yesterday and we are done!



5 comments:

Valorie said...

What great pictures!! He is so adorable and fits right in with your family. I'm glad you are getting rest. You looked beautiful on Sunday when I saw you.

camran said...

LOVE his name! So glad that all is going well (ok, as well as it can be going with a newborn!). Fingers crossed that his tummy troubles calm down and disappear and that mommy can continue to get rest!

Paula said...

Corbin is a great name! When those "great neighbors" wear out I would love to bring in another meal (and meet the little man).

jen said...

Love, love LOVE the name. And isn't it fun to share the joy with older kids, especially sisters!

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

Love the CTR initials. Perfect!