Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stephanie and Christian Nielson

I have been reading these blogs about this couple, Stephanie and Christian
Nielson who were in a plan crash in August. They are both recovering and
Stephanie's sister is updating through the blogging world. It touched me
when I read these blogs and I'm not a sentimental person. (Though after
reading Stephanie's blog, maybe I need to work on being more sentimental!)
If you haven't heard their story, you might be interested. It also teared me
up, Nicole, because it made me think about you. I love you and am so grateful
for your recovery. And grateful to Michael who kept us Utahns updated
through blogging. (There how's that for being sentimental, I'm already
improving, WOW, don't I work fast?!) Stephanie's blogis the following link:
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ . You can get to her sister's blog from
there, but here's the link anyway: http://blog.cjanerun.com/ .

2 comments:

Cami said...

Oh I couldn't sleep last night Nicole told me to check out this blog. It makes you wonder why certain things happen to certain people. It's heartbreaking.

Cami said...

P.S. Cute blog!!! Cute Kids!!! Cute Fam!!!